For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. – John 3:16
Want to study the bible?
Visit www.worldbibleschool.org and register for a free Bible study. You can do this in the privacy of your own home and there will be real people available to help you with questions as you study and learn and hopefully have questions about what you read.
World Bible School is a work which believes every soul is precious to God. God’s love is elegant and powerful. Christ embodied that love unto death. Today, that same love motivates the people of God to share their faith in Jesus with others using Bible correspondence courses as the teaching mechanism. This can be done through postal, web or email channels. You choose which modes of communication. You can even mix and match which mode you use at the same time with multiple students.
How to become a World Bible School Web or email teacher at Riverchase?
- Go to www.worldbibleschool.net
- Click on the top tab called BECOME A TEACHER
- Click on the red tab Registering to BECOME A TEACHER
- This will take you to the TEACHER SIGN UP page
- Read this section carefully answering all questions and in-putting your information.
- Under the WHAT LANGUAGES DO YOU PREFER? section, check English or Spanish or both if you are bi-lingual.
- After you complete this section click on the red tab SEND.
- You will receive an email confirming your enrollment as a Web/Email teacher within a few days.
- After you receive your email confirming that you have been accepted as a WBS Web/Email teacher go to www.worldbibleschool.org
- Go to the red LOGIN tab and sign on with your ID name and PASSWORD you set up earlier.
- This will take you to THE HUB page
- For assistance with selecting students and other questions, go to the HELP tab at the upper right of the page and review the list of helpful sub topics on the left side of the page.
- To select students that you want to study with on the STUDENTS AVAILABLE TO ALL TEACHERS page, either select WEB or EMAIL and select your students by checking “Adopt the website student” box. This student will then be bought over to you’re MY STUDENTS tab at the top.
- Please look at the top tab COURSE PREVIEW for course names.
- If you have any questions contact Alan Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org or cell 205-540-0216.