World Bible School • Church of Christ
World Bible School (WBS) Ministry
World Bible School is a work of holy love which believes every soul is
precious to God.
Jesus once said that the greatest two commandments are,
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind." and "Love your neighbor as yourself."
In like manner, John 3:16 expresses God's greatest desire for us.
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
God's love is elegant and powerful. Christ embodied that love unto death.
Today, that same love motivates the people of God to share their faith in Jesus with others using Bible correspondence courses as the teaching mechanism.
Instructions: How to become a World Bible School Web or email teacher at Riverchase?
• Go to www.worldbibleschool.net
• Click on the top tab called BECOME A TEACHER
• Click on the red tab Registering to BECOME A TEACHER
• This will take you to the TEACHER SIGN UP page
• Read this section carefully answering all questions and in-putting your information.
• Under the WHAT LANGUAGES DO YOU PREFER? section, check English or Spanish or both if you are bi-lingual.
• After you complete this section click on the red tab SEND.
• You will receive an email confirming your enrollment as a Web/Email teacher within a few days.
• After you receive your email confirming that you have been accepted as a WBS Web/Email teacher go to www.worldbibleschool.org
• Go to the red LOGIN tab and sign on with your ID name and PASSWORD you set up earlier.
• This will take you to THE HUB page
• For assistance with selecting students and other questions, go to the HELP tab at the upper right of the page and review the list of helpful sub topics on the left side of the page.
• To select students that you want to study with on the STUDENTS AVAILABLE TO ALL TEACHERS page, either select WEB or EMAIL and select your students by checking “Claim the website student” box. This student will then be bought over to you’re MY STUDENTS tab at the top.
• Please look at the top tab COURSE PREVIEW for course names.
RCC Bulletin article announcing WBS Web based teaching
Become a WBS teacher and teach using the web and email. No letters or lessons to send or grade by US mail. You do it all on your computer.
WBS supplies you with the names of students that have expressed an interest in studying the Bible. After registering to become a WBS web teacher, you just select your students from the online list. There is no set number you have to select. All correspondence is handled on your computer.